Monday, April 19, 2010

Cushing's Blog Alerts ~ April 20, 2010

Pissed Off Patient: Cushings Round Two: Saved by the Krebs Cycle
By Pissed Off Patient
The second time I had Cushings was slightly better than the first in that it was diagnosed. I must add, that the diagnosis came after much pushing on my part. I had finally done some reading and knew that something bad had happened to ...
Pissed Off Patient - http://pissedoffpatient.blogspot.com/


Day 102 in the life of a Cushing's patient - 365 days with ...
Those who have Cushing's know the effects of high cortisol. I teasingly say I might have been a genius if I hadn't had Cushing's. ...
cushings365.posterous.com/day-102-in-the-life-of-a-cushings-...


Got PCOS? Make sure you don't have Cushings ...
Cushings is CURABLE. Pcos is not. If you have not been screened for Cushings, ... I've actually had (temporary) Cushings twice due to prednisone for asthma. ...
www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?p...

No comments: